Northvolt is a leading company dedicated to producing green batteries with a minimal carbon footprint. Their mission is to provide Europe with affordable cells and high-quality battery systems to facilitate the transition to renewable energy. Northvolt takes a unique approach by designing, manufacturing, and recycling everything under one roof, including building their own factories. The company is growing rapidly, with operations in Stockholm, Västerås, Gdansk, and the gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden.
Location: Mejselgatan 22, Skellefteå
Packing and Logistics Planner
About the position:
As a Packing and Logistics Planner at Northvolt, you will be a crucial part of the logistics team, overseeing the packaging planning process, coordinating packaging activities, managing inventory levels, and optimizing logistics operations. This role involves collaboration with cross-functional teams, including production, quality, procurement, and logistics, to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products while minimizing costs and waste. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in packaging planning, inventory management, and logistics operations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– develop and implement packaging plans based on production schedules and customer requirements;
– continuously monitor industry trends and innovations for packaging process improvements.
– establish and maintain accurate inventory levels based on demand forecasts, production schedules, and sales trends;
– coordinate with the logistics team to optimize storage space utilization, considering packaging design changes, etc;
– collaborate closely with production, procurement, sales, and logistics teams to align packaging plans with overall business objectives;
– participate in cross-functional meetings, providing insights and recommendations on packaging-related matters;
– track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to packaging planning and inventory management, such as packaging costs, inventory accuracy, and stock availability.
– bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or a related field;
– proven experience in packaging planning, inventory management, or supply chain operations;
– strong knowledge of packaging materials, designs, and industry best practices;
– familiarity with inventory management systems and software;
– excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
– effective communication and collaboration skills;
– proficiency in using MS Office applications.
What we offer:
– full-time job;
– provanställning 6 months, then permanent;
– office working hours;
– possibility to offer temporary accommodation;
– competitive salary;
– opportunities for professional growth and development;
– a dynamic and inclusive work environment.
The vacancy is valid only for Ukrainians who are in Sweden and have been granted Temporary Protection with the right to work.