Academic Positions is a leading digital recruitment marketing and employer branding services provider for the global academic and research community. With over 13 years of experience, the company has proudly partnered with more than 2,500 universities and research institutes across 60 different countries to assist in attracting exceptional talent. Academic Positions comprehensive solutions include job advertising, social media campaigns, and content marketing on academicpositions.com, as well as through external digital channels. By leveraging our expertise in higher education talent attraction, we strive to help our clients become better recruiters. Over the past decade, we’ve experienced consistent growth and have emerged as one of the foremost academic career platforms visited by more than 4 million academic job seekers a year.
Location: Blekholmstorget 30, 11164, Stockholm
About the Position:
In the role of a Developer at Academic Positions, you are presented with the chance to engage in a variety of captivating projects that wield a direct influence on the success of the organization’s platforms. Collaborating closely with the product delivery team, you assume the responsibility of integrating new features, addressing bugs, and enhancing the overall performance of the platform.
– developing new features and improving existing functionality on the company platform;
– writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code;
– participating in code reviews and providing feedback to your peers;
– collaborating with the product delivery team and other roles within IT to deliver on requirements;
– contributing to company development methodology, ensuring following best practices;
– staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
– you have full proficiency in English, both written and oral;
– you are passionate about creating innovative digital solutions;
– you have experience in building scalable web applications;
– you have a strong background in back-end technologies, especially PHP-Laravel;
– experience with Node.js and Python is considered meritorious;
– you are familiar with agile methodologies;
– you have experience working in a team environment;
– you have more than 3 years of full-stack development experience;
– significant contributions on Stack Overflow and/or GitHub considered a merit.
What we offer:
– full-time job;
– provanställning 6 months, then permanent;
– office working hours;
– competitive salary;
– opportunities for professional growth and development;
– a dynamic and inclusive work environment.
The vacancy is valid only for Ukrainians who are in Sweden and have been granted Temporary Protection with the right to work.