Sustainability InnoCenter (SIC) is a non-profit organization located in Uppsala, Sweden, that functions as a collaborative community for young entrepreneurs, professionals, forward-thinking individuals, and scholars. SIC’s mission is to collaborate on innovative projects and ideas that align with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. SIC strives to cultivate groundbreaking ideas and concepts, such as product development and service innovations, from conception to execution, by fostering open innovation and novel idea generation processes. The organization is dedicated to tackling issues related to sustainability, climate consciousness, public involvement and social challenges, with a particular emphasis on creating an impact.
Who we are looking for:
Project developer (Innovation and sustainability)
– building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;
– contribute to the development of organization’s operations;
– delivering broad and qualitative support through collaboration.
– Advanced English both oral and written;
– Basic Swedish;
– background or experience in marketing, sustainable development, psychology, communication, event management, innovation business development and project management.
– you are highly motivated and skilled individual with a passion for innovation and sustainability;
– you are communicative, structured and result oriented;
– you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– you have excellent relationship-building skills;
– you have ability to work both independently and in a group;
– you have good habit of expressing oneself in writing and making oral presentations;
– you have lack of prestige and ability to cooperate.
What we offer:
– full time or part time job contract;
– office hours;
– start date: May/June;
– market salary, to be discussed.
Location: Uppsala, hybrid.
The vacancy is valid only for Ukrainians who have received Temporary protection status with the right to work.